Welcome to Hot Web Dev September 2022, featuring the latest web development technologies. This month features one of the most significant purchases this year for a tech company. You can take your blogging skills to the next level with our carefully selected tools and resources that you will love. The web tool of the month is a vision of pure structure.
Table of contents
Adobe Acquires Figma
The biggest news this month is the purchase of Figma, the popular interactive prototyping web platform. Adobe acquired Figma for $20 billion. Why this is a good move for Adobe, who have always come 2nd best with their Adobe XD software.
Long-term fans of the Figma platform may be wondering what will happen to the free plan and whether or not it will eventually be incorporated into Adobe’s creative cloud suite, which comes at a price. At the moment they plan to continue the software as a freemium model. The buyout will not fully be completed until sometime in 2023. If you feel that your time with Figma is now up you still have other choices you can check out these alternatives.
Blogging Tools & Resources
Blogging is a great way to share your thoughts with the world and connect with other bloggers. Here are some tips for starting a blog:
1. Choose a topic that you’re passionate about. This will make it easier to come up with topics to write about, and you’ll enjoy blogging more if you’re interested in the topic. If you need to learn more about the process consider learning through a course. Here are some free blogging courses for beginners.
2. Choose a platform. There are many different platforms to choose from, such as WordPress, and Tumblr.
3. Choose a domain name and web hosting. If possible you should consider self-hosting your own blog and having your own domain name, which will make it stand out more.
4. Start writing! Come up with topics to write about, and start sharing your thoughts with the world. There are many productivity tools that you can use to gather your ideas and platforms to create digital media, such as Canva.
5. Connect with other bloggers. The blogging community is friendly and supportive, so reach out to other bloggers and connect with them.
6. Promote your blog. Promote your blog on social media, and reach out to other bloggers who might be interested in promoting your blog. To make extra money find affiliate programs to promote that relate to the topic of your interest.
Blogging is not for everyone and at times you can run out of ideas to blog about, also known as writer’s block. This can be frustrating but often taking a timeout can supercharge your productivity. It can be a fun and rewarding way to share your thoughts with the world. Follow these tips to get started, and enjoy sharing your thoughts with the blogging community.
Web Tool Of The Month
If you ever have problems with the structure of your JSON data, which is notoriously hard to read, you will love our tool of the month. With JSON Crack it displays your JSON data into a graph. is a must-have for working with long JSON files. Currently, at the time of writing, you can use the built-in editor, install the package in node or the VS Code extension. One more positive is that its open source. Bonus.
The Best of the Rest in September 2022
- WAI-ARIA Guide
- 14 Essential Developer Tools to 10X Your Productivity
- The 14 Best Chrome Extensions Made by Google
- Learn Java Programming (version 17)
- 15 Problem Solving Steps to Improve Your Development Skills